Do you love to record games while playing so that you can show the video to others, or maybe you are a content creator who might love to create video tutorials, tips & tricks ? then you mostly need a screen recorder application to easily carry out your real-time screen recording jobs.
Finding the right screen recording app for Android is quite difficult, as the whole applications world is full of some useless & spammy apps, that could be potentially dangerous for you, so to save your time & effort, we have compiled a list of Top 7 Best & Professional Screen Recorders for Android devices just for your needs.
Top 7 Best Screen Recorders for Android :
Note : The list of apps mentioned below are not in order/ priority, feel free to choose any of them comparing the features & your device compatibility.
1. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a popular Android screen recorder app with more than 10,000,000+ downloads worldwide. This app does not require any root access, & very easy to use with one button start/ stop recording.
Another advantage of this application is that it is ad-free, no watermark & also provides no time limit while recording even at HD or full HD resolution.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder :
- No watermark even at full HD recordings, with no time limits.
- Record your screen and live stream to different social media platforms.
- Magic control button lets you control everything in a single click.
- Easily draw any symbol or mark anything with your chosen color on the screen while making tutorials.
- Pause & Resume recording in real-time and also able to record audio from the mic.
2. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen is the next best Android screen recording app in the play store, the application got a huge success with the worldwide downloads of more than 100,000,000+.
This app provides the highest quality, 1080p HD resolution at 60fps, & 12.0 Mbps. You can improve and customize the quality of the video, with different video editing features, also you can record super clean videos without watermark.
Features of Mobizen Screen Recorder :
- Requires no-root (above Android 4.4).
- Most easy to use & start just in 1 sec.
- Option to save long video recordings to external memory.
- Add intro, outro, or screen capture along with screen broadcast.
- No watermark and full HD videos with customized features
- Available with FaceCam recording.
Also Read : 6 Best Tik Tok Alternatives for Android
3. X Recorder
X Recorder is also a high-quality & free Android screen recorder app with audio recording features. With one tap screenshot & easy to use floating notification bar the app provides some good in-built features to its users.
It helps you to record smooth, clear & HD videos with no watermark, no root & no time limits.
Features of X Recorder :
- Support all videos like Bigo, Musically, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Records gameplay on your phone.
- Easy to Pause/ Resume or rotate the screen while recording.
- Export full HD videos with customized settings 240p – 1080p.
- Screen recorder with audio and FaceCam.
Also Read : Best Android Apps for YouTubers
4. Screen Recorder With Facecam & Screenshot Capture
Screen Recorder With Facecam records everything present on the screen & then edit those videos or photos to produce some unique videos. You can also record Facecam reactions while record gameplays.
The easy to use floating button on the screen, lets you control the screen recorder to easily capture videos with audio. Crop, merge, slow or fast any video, add subtitles, intro or outro features are available with the video editor.
Features of Screen Recorder With Facecam :
- Turn on/ off front camera during screen recording.
- Draw or mark anything on the screen while recording.
- No time limit for video capture.
- Record anything on your phone without root.
- Easy to use screen recorder with audio provides clear, & HD videos.
5. Super Screen Recorder
One of the best & professional screen recorders for Android smartphones is Super Screen Recorder, its free, required no root, no watermark and also no time limit on recordings. This application supports ads & in-app purchases.
It comes with an impressive user interface along with free video editing features like customized bit rate, resolution, frames, audio, etc.
Features of Super Screen Recorder :
- Powerful video & picture editing with video compression.
- Convert video to GIF.
- Support both portrait and landscape recording mode.
- Easily share your videos to other platforms.
- Customized watermarks to show your brand name, by default it is off.
Also Read : Best Call Recorder Applications for Android
6. Go Recorder
Go Recorder is a simple screen recorder tool you can use for your screen recording purposes, one tap record, easy video editing with full HD graphics makes this application a unique one in the list.
Overlay Facecam window, easy social share, low memory usage recordings, live streaming of gameplay are some of the popular features of this app. This application is free but ad-supported.
Features of Go Recorder :
- Records smooth & clear screen videos in high resolution.
- Instant share to Facebook, YouTube, or other social media platforms.
- Add favorite background music to your recorded videos.
- Custom watermarks, magic video effects, and cute emoji are available if you purchase a Go Recorder VIP plan.
7. Master Screen Recorder
If you want to use a stable & powerful Android screen recorder with sound recording option, then the Master Screen Recorder is just for you.
It is free and requires no rooting to use, special features like shake to stop recording, one-touch start/ stop floating button, no watermark, and no time limits.
Features of Master Screen Recorder :
- Most stable Android screen recorder with audio.
- Easily change the video aspect ratio to widescreen, square or vertical.
- Simple interface to record videos, gameplay, live media, etc. with powerful & customized video editor in-built.
- Trim/ compress/ doodle/ edit anything with simple steps, also convert videos to mp3.
Note : To prevent screen recording interruption, we suggest you close all the big tasks running in the background & allow the permissions for the screen recorder app to work efficiently.
Also Read : Best Video Editors for Android
Final Words :
Almost all the screen recording applications for Android have basically the same common features, therefore please find a good one out of those listed above as per your device compatibility. We featured this list to help you easily find out some of the best apps for your recording needs to save time.
If you find this post on Top 7 Best Screen Recorders for Android helpful, please forward this to your other social media accounts & help others learn with a little effort, also do subscribe to our notification alert to get instant access to our new posts every time.
Any questions/ queries, comment down below so that we can help to answer you.
People Also Read :