Reliance industries technology wing JIO Telecom is growing bigger all over the world day by day. keep in mind that Jio is now India’s largest telecom service provider and growing rapidly to expand all over the globe soon.
Reliance Jio’s affordable and fastest 4G internet services are well appreciated by the Indian users, this is why the company evolved so much in the next couple of years.
As Jio and their services are in huge demand always, there is always a competition for Jio devices like, Jio Phones, Jio Routers, Jio Hotspots and also Jio SIM Cards as well.
So to overcome such kind of a hectic situation for getting a Jio SIM, we have listed this article so that it will help you to get your SIM card delivered directly to your door-step easily without any hassle.
Why to Buy a Jio SIM Card Online ?
Ordering a Jio Sim card online is always the best idea as the Jio stores are always in rush with too many potential customers, there are very few chances of getting a sim hand-to-hand while visiting the nearest offline store.
Also Read: How to Change the Jio-Fi Password on a PC
Quick Steps to Purchase a JIO SIM Online :
- Visit Jio’s official website.
- Enter your full name and already existing 10 digits mobile number to receive OTP.
- Click on the generate OTP button.
- Now select your plan between prepaid & postpaid options.
- Enter your address details to receive the new SIM to your doorstep.
Steps to Book a Jio SIM Using the My Jio Mobile App :
- Download and install the My Jio app from the Play Store/ App Store.
- Open My Jio App and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the app.
- Select a SIM type as per your needs.
- Enter your phone number (to receive the OTP message), and tap on the Get OTP button.
- Now type the OTP in the Enter OTP field.
- Tap the Proceed button to continue.
- Now the app will verify your eligibility and then displays a few steps further to continue.
- Follow the screen instructions to continue.
Note: If door-step delivery is not available at your location, then you may receive a coupon code that you can show at your nearest offline store (along with a valid Aadhar card and passport size photograph) to get your SIM card instantly with few further steps.
People Also Ask :
Q. Can I get a Jio SIM for Free ?
Yes, you can get your SIM card absolutely free, however to activate your SIM, you have to purchase a plan as per your connection type and usage details.
Q. How do I find my Jio number ?
you can find your Jio number by simply dialing to 1299 from your Jio number, you will get a message with your Jio number and plan details.
Q. What is the FUP in Jio Recharge ?
FUP (Fair Usage Policy) is a off-net strategy used by telecom operators to cap the daily usage in their unlimited calling plans, which means after the FUP limit is over the customer is being charged for additional calling minutes when a call is placed to a rival’s network.
If you find the above article useful while getting your Jio SIM card online, then please share it with others.
If you still have any questions/suggestions, please don’t forget to drop a comment below the post.