Laptops are one of the most essential and popular products that people buy online. And Flipkart is one of the most popular online shopping portals in India.
But, is it safe to buy a laptop from Flipkart? In this blog post, we will explore the reasons why you should, or should not buy a laptop from Flipkart.
We will also look at some of the safety concerns that you should keep in mind when shopping online. So read on to find out more.
Now, moving to the question first.
Table of Contents
Is it Safe to Buy Laptops from Flipkart?
The short answer is, YES. You can purchase any of your favorite laptops from Flipkart, without any worries. The reason I am saying this is because I have personally brought hundreds of products online from Flipkart.
From various categories like home appliances, computer gadgets, electronic products, smartphones, laptops & everything. And I have not yet found any issues thereafter.
Top Reasons to Buy a Laptop from Flipkart:
There are several reasons why you might want to buy a laptop online from Flipkart. Here are some of them:
1. Wide range of products: Flipkart offers a wide range of laptops from different brands. This gives you a lot of options to choose from, and you can easily pick your desired model.
2. Competitive prices: Flipkart often has competitive prices for laptops, compared to the other ones, which means you can get a good deal on your purchase.
3. EMI options: Flipkart offers easy EMI options on most laptop models, which makes it easier for you to afford the product you ever wish for.
4. Exchange offers: Flipkart often has exchange offers, where you can get a discount on your purchase by exchanging an old laptop and picking a new one by paying the extra amount only.
5. Cash on delivery: You can opt for cash on delivery(COD) when buying a laptop from Flipkart, which is convenient if you do not have a credit/debit card.
But, are there any downsides apart from all these positive points? Yes, there is. In fact, every online shopping portal has some downsides that are sometimes not good for a buyer. If you are not aware of all of those, let’s discuss them in a brief note.
Reasons Not to Buy a Laptop from Flipkart:
The reasons we are going to discuss in this section are not always true. I personally haven’t faced any such problems as of yet, despite having a lot of products delivered to my place online from Flipkart. But you may have to be aware of such situations and act accordingly.
These are some of the common buyer feedbacks collected from different online sources and may vary depending on your situation.
1. Delivery issues: There have been reports of delivery issues with Flipkart, which means you might not receive your laptop on time.
2. Quality issues: There have also been reports by people complaining about quality issues with some of the laptops sold on Flipkart.
3. Customer service: There have been complaints about Flipkart’s customer service, which means you might not be able to get help on time if you have a problem with your purchase.
4. Return issues: According to the recent change in their internal policy, once you have purchased a laptop(mostly any electronic products), you can’t just directly return the product and claim a refund. You have the only option of replacement within the specific time period.
Now, you have got a brief idea about what are the most common things you must know before you place your first laptop order on the Flipkart app. Now Let’s discuss, how you can get the best out of it, and bag your laptop with the best possible discount.
Also, we will be discussing the things you must keep in mind while purchasing a product online at the bottom part of the article, so stay with the article completely, and understand the things we are going to discuss step by step very clearly.
Flipkart Delivery Safety
When it comes to delivering a product ordered online on the Flipkart mobile app or official website, Flipkart follows several high-security standards, so that the original product can be delivered to the buyer’s doorstep without any risks & issues safely.
When you buy a laptop from Flipkart, you can be assured that your delivery will be safe.
Here are some of the reasons why & how your online orders are being processed internally, following the maximum safety standards:
- All the online orders placed on the Flipkart mobile app or website are processed through their secure process server, this ensures the maximum safety standards.
- Flipkart has partnered with the most reliable courier services, who have a good track record of delivering orders safely to your doorstep faster.
- Flipkart takes extra care in packaging the laptops so that they are not damaged during the transit from the seller’s warehouse to your location safely, with discreet packaging standards.
- In case of any damage or issues with the received product, they have a no-questions-asked return policy, where you can replace your laptop and get a new one within the mentioned time period.
- Flipkart also offers multiple payment methods where you can process the payment using a Debit card, Credit card, Easy EMI, Buy Now Pay Later, or cash on delivery(COD) to pay for your order at your own convenience.
How to Claim Warranty on Flipkart Laptop?
If you have recently purchased a laptop from Flipkart, or planning to buy one you must be aware of the warranty policies they offer. There are various options they provide so that you can use any one of those according to your convenience.
If you found that your laptop is having some sort of issues after being delivered within the time period of 7 days, you can raise a request on the Flipkart mobile app or official web portal, so that they can help you in replacing your laptop with a new one.
Here are the steps you need to follow to claim your replacement (within the return period):
- Go to the “My Orders” section on the Flipkart website or app(after signing in).
- Select the order for which you want to claim the replacement.
- Click on the ‘Return’ button, just below your order details.
- Enter your complaint details and submit them.
- The customer care executive will get in touch with you soon, to resolve your issue.
Note: You can only raise a replacement request if the product delivered to you is in the specific replacement time period. You can check the replacement duration, on the product page itself while placing your order online.
If your laptop is having some sort of issues after a few months, or after the initial return period is over(Generally 7 days from the date of reception), you can claim the warranty in any of the nearest service centers by showing your original purchase bill. You can find the purchase bill inside your package, or you can download the PDF copy of the bill from your registered email address, where the order details are sent.
Additionally, if you have already opted for a Digital Suraksha, or any other third-party add-on pack at the time of purchase, you can also claim the warranty by just dialing their customer support desk, this way you have the chance of getting your product reviewed by their expert team at your doorstep, in their onsite warranty policies(if any).
When is the Right Time to Buy a Laptop from Flipkart?
When it comes to buying a laptop, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. First and foremost is your budget. How much can you realistically afford to spend on a new laptop? Once you have an idea of your budget, you can start narrowing down your choices.
Another important factor to consider is what you’ll be using your laptop for. If you’re a student, you’ll need something that’s lightweight and portable so you can take it with you to class. On the other hand, if you’re a gamer, you’ll need something with powerful graphics and a large screen.
Once you’ve considered your budget and what you’ll be using your laptop for, it’s time to start shopping around. Flipkart is a great place to start your search because they offer a wide variety of laptops from different brands at different price points.
To get the best deal on a Flipkart laptop, it’s important to time your purchase right. The best time to buy is during one of their major sale events, like Big Billion Days or the Diwali Sale. During these sales, Flipkart offers heavy discounts on laptops from all the top brands. So, if you’re looking for a bargain, keep an eye out for these sale periods.
Outside of sale periods, you can still get some great deals on laptops from Flipkart if you know where to look. Their exchange offers are a great way to save money on a new laptop. You can also check out their EMI options which allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over a period of time.
Also Read: Is it safe to buy Laptops from Amazon?
When it comes to online shopping, there are a lot of risks involved. But when it comes to buying a laptop from Flipkart, you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product at a great price. With their extensive range of laptops, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your needs, and with their buyer protection policy, you can rest assured that your purchase is safe.
So if you’re in the local market for getting yourself a new laptop, don’t hesitate to check out Flipkart for some exciting deals & discounts. Also, you can compare the prices on multiple platforms and decide what to do further.
Now that you know everything about buying a laptop from Flipkart, it’s time to start shopping!
✪ Please Bookmark our website to receive the most useful updates, regularly for free. Press (Ctrl+D) now, to Bookmark instantly. @: gadgetskool.com