Whether you travel for 15 minutes or for hours, going for any vacation trip or in trekking through nature, the way you carry all your necessary gear can definitely affect your journey.
So, you always have to ensure that you have an organized backpack that can handle all the stuff while keeping it in reach during your journey.
What is a Backpack?
Today Backpack means not just sacks of canvas with straps on them anymore. The new era of the world in this 21st century is full of smart, high technology backpacks as well as laptop bags that are capable enough of doing lots of modern digital activities including streaming videos, playing music, creating light, charging your mobile phone, and even escaping airport security.
What type of Backpacks should you carry on your next trip?
The art of commute is something about which many of us never need to master. So, carrying everything according to the purpose of your trip is the main highlight. Going for work, you probably need to carry out your lunch, some snacks, all workout gear, and definitely something which will keep you entertained on public transportation. Again for another purpose of the trip, the backpack should be in another way. So, all of this can really add up with the right backpack that will ultimately make or break your commute.
Take a look at the best Smart Backpacks with innovative technology that will keep everything safe and secure that you need.
5 Best & Smart Backpack for Frequent Travelers:
Eceen Hydration Pack:
If you are going for a long trip where your phone can die before you have reached the spot, then this awesome solar-powered hiking backpack from ECEEN would be the right choice for you.
It has a built-in solar panel that is woven into the main fabric which can even charge your phone, tablet, e-reader, and many other electronic devices. If you are day hiking or traveling the whole day, you can maintain enough power that you can snap as many pictures as you want or can able to read about the nature of your trip through the internet without any risk of running it to zero percent. The price of this backpack is $59.
- Solar power hiking pack that can charge your electronic devices including mobile, tablet, etc.
- Its integrated hydration pack can able to holds up to 1.8 liters of water.
- The bag has an 8-liter compartment to store food, clothes, books, and other essential accessories.
As it is providing both water and power, so you can say that the backpack is a great addition as a survival kit.
Voltaic Systems- converter 5 Watt Solar Panel Backpack:
This Voltaic backpack claims that it can able to charge your phone “as fast as home” that is really cool.
It just needs three hours in direct sunlight which is enough to charge your most devices. The price of this backpack is about $129 that you can get in Amazon.
- It includes a small and lightweight removable high-capacity battery pack that is able to store solar power so that you can utilize it whenever you need it. It can able up to 1.5X smartphone charges from this V15 battery.
- It has a 5-watt sun power black solar panel that can charge your phone as quickly as it charges at home using Sun power high-efficiency cells.
- The solar panel inside it coated ETFE coating, not PET so that it can withstand against any exploitation and last outside at least 3 times longer than any other competitor products.
- It is designed in such a way so that you can power thousands of different devices from USB including DSLR camera batteries, Android, Apple iPhone, iPads, Samsung Galaxy, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Tablets, GoPro digital camera, and many more.
- The backpack is fully padded and dedicated for tablet/laptop sleeve fits with 15-inch Laptops and 10-inch tablets. Not only the main storage, but it has also 2 interior pockets, front and side pockets for charging small electronic devices.
If you are planning for trekking and love to listening to music, then this backpack is perfect for you. Play music while trekking through the woods or maybe resting in your campground with this rocking, rough, and long-lasting Bluetooth speaker backpack.
It has advanced connectivity technology with lighting fast Bluetooth that can pair it up to 65 feet away. This backpack is full of several features that make it price to $199.
- The outer portion of this backpack is hard and rugged to protect everything inside it. It’s tough as nails speaker part I waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof with an IPX5 rating. Suppose you are trekking in the rain all day long or drop into the water but its outer material will protect everything without ruining the sound.
- Trakk Shell has lightning-fast Bluetooth to brag Advanced connectivity Technology so that you can pair it up to 65 feet away.
- It has powerful 20-watt output capable of playing up to 12 hours.
- It also consist of sub woofer which utilizes max-bass technology.
- This weatherproof backpack has a built-in speaker, internal USB power bank with a 5200 mAh battery which can provide full charges of any two of your devices.
This is Ground Venture 2:
However, it is not the cheapest one, but this laptop pack is one of the best. It has a built-in WiFi hotspot that is you can stay connected to the online world wherever you go.
You will get high-speed connections anywhere whether on a train, in flight, in a coffee shop, no matter wherever you are. With all its facilities, the price of this backpack is a little high at around $925.
- This is Ground Venture 2 has a special pocket for the company’s Tile Slim that can track the bag. So you need not worry about anyone sneaking off it without noticing.
- This laptop backpack has an integrated WiFi hotspot facility so that anywhere you go, you can stay connected with high speed.
- The backpack is made with sophisticated vegetable-tanned Italian leather and also offers a chic aesthetic with its innovative high technological features.
Mancro Business Laptop Bag:
This backpack is another modern yet simple in design backpack with a surprisingly roomy laptop sleeve and useful water resistance.
You can easily get this bag from Amazon at only $25.99. This can be carried out by men and women both either for school, college, or working area. It has a USB charging port that can be fit less than 17-inch Laptop and Notebook.
- It has a multi-compartment that has been classified for different items. 3 main pockets with 9 inner small pockets and 2 sealed side pockets will provide separated space for each and every item like your laptop, iPad, iPhone, Keys, wallet, pen, clothes, books, bottle, and more. Easy to find what you required.
- It included a theft-proof combination lock and long-lasting metal zippers that will protect your wallet and other costly items inside your backpack from the thief.
- With built-in USB charger in the outside and built-in charging cable inside, this backpack offers you to charge up your phone while commute or traveling.
If you like this post about Best Smart Backpacks, then don’t forget to share this article with others, any questions / suggestions ? leave a comment below.