Are you looking to find out some of the best fitness apps for your Android smartphone to track your progress and activities while having your workout schedule? then you are in the right article. we have discussed some exciting apps for you on this topic.
Everyone dreams of having a healthy body so that they can make the most productive tasks in their day-to-day life. Having a healthy body not only improve your physical activities but also helps to control your emotions and mental stability to focus on things you are working on.
As smartphones are today our best handy partners for almost all tiny tasks, they offer a wide range of fitness applications for your easy workout tasks too. From bodybuilding to cardio exercises, most apps have some special features to manage your daily routines to make your process easier.
Today, in this article I am going to share with you 7 best fitness apps for Android smartphones so that you can track your workouts easily within a few taps from anywhere.
7 Best Fitness Apps For Android Smartphones
Note: The below-mentioned applications are not in order/priority, you can find a suitable app for your fitness needs from the below list with your own choice. Different apps listed below have different features, read the features carefully and download any one or multiple apps that suits you most.
1. Runtastic Running App
The Runtastic running app is ready to start running and fitness tracking app that can let you monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
The app provides audio feedback from the voice coach in the running app. This app provides both free & premium support to its users, one can choose the free option either if she/he don’t want to pay.
Features of Runtastic Running App :
- Get audio feedback from the voice coach.
- Monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
- Join with groups and run with friends.
- Fully optimized for Android wear 2.0.
- Integrated with Garmin connect & Google Fit.
RunKeeper Android app for fitness tracking is a great application to track your workouts like running, cycling, biking or walking with GPS so that you can get a clear view of the real-time activity.
This fitness application for Android smartphone has personalized routines so that you can set a reminder with your busy schedule.
Now let’s talk about the features of the RunKeeper app below that makes it one of the best fitness apps for Android.
Also Read : 6 Best Android Apps To Learn English Language Easily.
Features of RunKeeper :
- Make major progress by following a training plan.
- Save, discover and build new routes with GPS.
- Stay motivated with exclusive challenges & rewards.
- Listen to the music of your choice with Spotify integration.
- Connect with top fitness trackers like Garmin watches & other fitness bands using Bluetooth.
- Stopwatch mode makes it a great gym workout app by monitoring indoor cardio exercises like, treadmill, cycling, etc. to keep a log of your activities.
- Easily share your activities with your friends on Facebook & Twitter by using the social sharing option.
With more than 10,000,000+ active installs, the Strava gym workout app for Android has the features to track distance, cycle speed, swim pace and calories burned.
Share the best route map and photos of you with other friends for cycle or bike rides. Set personalized fitness goals and challenge yourself to compete with other friends of your community.
Features of Strava :
- Track running, cycling and swimming speeds & distance along with calories burned.
- Record routes and share to Strava feed, so friends & followers can comment and share their progress.
- Join and connect with other growing communities.
- Set fitness goals and get customizable training plans.
4. Google Fit
Google Fit: Health and activity tracking Android fitness app let you track your workouts from your phone or watch, so that one can get instant insights when they exercise and get real-time stats for their walks, runs or rides.
Features of Google Fit :
- Get instant insights along with real-time stats for your runs, walks and bike rides. Fit will use your phone’s sensor or smartwatch sensor to read the speed, route etc..
- See your daily progress and keep challenging yourself.
- Get customized tips & actionable coaching for your training.
- Connect with your favorite devices/apps to see a snapshot of your activity history.
Learn more about Google fit and see a list of supported apps at www.google.com/fit
Also Read : Best Video Editing Apps For Android Smartphones
5. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
This fitness app provides 11 million+ foods in its database which makes it a standalone app for fitness & gym lovers.
Other features included like, bar-code scanner, recipe importer, restaurant logging & food insights which makes a healthier choice about the food you eat.
Features of Calorie Counter :
- Log your exercises & steps by connecting with more than 50+ devices and apps.
- Choose from 350+ exercises or create your own workouts.
- Set a daily step goal and see the graph of your step history.
- Add friends, join community and get news feed updates about nutrition and diet plans.
Sworkit app is your virtual personal trainer with guided video workouts of over 400. You can also customize your workouts by using this fitness app.
Apart from that, the application also has a various other features like, guided workout plans, custom exercise intervals, ask a trainer access etc.
Features of Sworkit :
- Guided video workouts for your convenient use at anywhere.
- Customize your workouts with your own time limit from 2-60 mins.
- Get guided workout plans.
- Ask a trainer access.
- Access to its web app.
Freeletics is one of the most downloaded health & fitness app for Android with more than 33 million users in over 160 countries worldwide.
With Freeletics digital coach and tracker you can easily improve your fitness level from anywhere.
Features of Freeletics :
- A community of more than 33 million users.
- Customized, hundreds of body weight workouts.
- Train at home or anywhere at any time with a 24-hour fitness plan that covers all muscle groups & exercises.
- Get personalized 10-30 minutes workout coaching to your schedule and goals.
In this article we have discussed about The Best Fitness Apps For Android so far. If you really enjoyed this article, forward this to your other friends right now & help them get healthy.
If you still want to know anything, or have any questions related, please leave us a comment below to answer your queries.
“Stay healthy, stay fit.”
Read our other Articles :
- 7 best document scanner apps for your Android phone
- 8 best VPN apps to unblock any sites on Android smartphones
- 7 best video streaming apps for Android